5.17.2010

this is the end.

if you're a fan of lost then you know what these numbers are. this is my lost shirt that i screenprinted (again using my beloved yudu.) i wear this shirt every tuesday - it's kind of my game shirt for lost. the show is sadly coming to an end this week! there's only one more episode before the series finale on the 23rd (notice the 23 is one of the infamous numbers.) i'm so excited to see how the show ends, but i'll also be so sad that it's over. i am really really hoping that i'm pleased with the final outcome of the show - it could be great or they could blow it. namaste.

1 comment:

  1. Lissa Shepherd WengronowitzJune 1, 2010 at 6:58 AM

    I just checked out your blog, and my goodness, you're an inspiration! I'm amazed by all of the amazing things you do! I think I'll be asking you for advice at the end of the month when I try to make and decorate Cecily's birthday cake...ever made a doll cake?

    What did you think of the Lost finale? I'm still mulling it over...

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest email me