1.09.2012

monday manicure

 i missed a couple of weeks of showing my nails due to holiday craziness. so i'm showing what i did for christmas day. i wanted to do a chevron pattern originally with the laser print technique so that it would match the labels and such of my christmas gifts, but i didn't have time and i couldn't find the laser prints so i went a little cheesier with my nails. i painted a solid red base. then i added some opi kermit green sparkles raining down from the tips and finished with silver french tips. they turned out quite festive actually, but a little too ugly christmas sweater feel. and also, i need to figure out a better way to photograph my nails - it is not an easy thing to do when also holding the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest email me