12.05.2011

monday manicure

i'm going to try to start a new series of posts called monday manicure. i paint my nails almost every sunday so why not show them off on mondays (before they start to chip on tuesdays.) so, for my first monday manicure post i have my pink sparkle nails with white tips. my daughter let me use some of her nail stickers so i have cute little skulls with wings on my pointer fingers. the pink sparkle polish is one of those sally hansen salon effects nail stickers. i love those things, they're so easy to use and i can use one batch on my nails and the other sides of that same batch on alex's nails. you can see her polish in the bottom picture. after i gave her pink glitter nails she decided to further embellish them with more color and stickers on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest email me